Jezebels are Androgynous Narcissits – being both male or female – hermaphroditic. This same spirit could live in a man just as much as it could live in a woman. It is not about being male or female. So ignore the “he” or “she” gender in the images below.
The Psychological Community calls them Narcissists.
The Church Community calls them a Jezebel.
But I believe they are one and the same.
Call them what you will.
It’s all about power and control.
According to Psychology Today here is the definition of a Narcissist:
Narcissistic Personality Disorder involves arrogant behavior, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration-all of which must be consistently evident at work and in relationships. People who are narcissistic are frequently described as cocky, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding. Narcissists may concentrate on unlikely personal outcomes (e.g., fame) and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment. Related Personality Disorders: Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic. Narcissism is a less extreme version of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Narcissism involves cockiness, manipulativeness, selfishness, power motives, and vanity-a love of mirrors. Related personality traits include: Psychopathy, Machiavellianism.
And here is a Definition of the Jezebel Spirit from an Article by Discerning the Truth:
- They gain power by diminishing others. It is causes them a rush “win” over someone. They manage to get in positions of authority, and are difficult to displace, once there.
- They are controlling, manipulative, bossy.
- They can either be war-like in their personalities, so that they are intimidating, or so sweet, timid, charming and charismatic, they are able to fool and recruit others to join them.
- The spirit is critical of others, vicious to the point of blood thirsty as to reveal weaknesses.
- They are never wrong in their own eyes; they are unable to apologize.
- They recruit others to rally behind their charges against their victims. They act to persuade recruits, and do not give up this activity until the recruits are won over. If the potential recruits do not cooperate and accept their position they will grow angry.
- They are by nature narcissistic. While they tend to be oversensitive, they have no concern for the feelings of others. They are not sympathetic about their victims, and tend to play the role of victim themselves, in order to gain sympathy. This way the real victim is left stranded, and opposed by others if they ask for help. Being the center of attention really pleases them.
- They lie, and they believe their own lie. Avoiding the truth, or intentionally acting to withhold truth is part of a false picture presented to others.
- Impulsive, disorganized, failure to plan ahead. Life is often chaotic and family in their care is in disarray.
- The have a lack of remorse after hurting someone. They can justify the harm and remain smug about their victory.
- They prove to be consistent irresponsibility, unpunctual, undependable. Will make rash promises, but cannot be trusted to fulfill.
- They often express irritability, aggressiveness (open or subtle), and can be quick tempered.
- This person is an “outlier” or non-conformist, they have their own ways.
- Psychological counseling will not help, since they deny their condition.
- They may claim religious sentiments, but are found very superficial in spiritual disciplines. Places emphasis on emotions over depth of condition.
- These women tend to control their men with sex. And they pick passive men (Ahab’s) so they can dominate them.
- They are usually married but often end up divorced. They may entertain affairs. If single, can be bisexual or promiscuous.
Kinda creepy huh? I found these images on Pinterest and I was struck with how it is the same. In my opinion – it’s all about power and control here. Same as with Domestic Violence. One person trying to use and abuse another.
Let us recognize the warning signs in all our relationships.
We are not stupid.
We are not crazy.
That is just him/her trying to shift the blame and attention away from their bad behavior.
I had to ask myself, “Is this relationship healthy?”
I had to have someone I could trust to bounce my ideas off of. I saw a qualified Christian Counselor. It helped me make some life changing choices. And today, I am grateful.
What about you? Do you need help?
Reach out today – you are not alone.
21 thoughts on “Jezebels Are Androgynous Narcissists”
OMG!!!!!! I have been lied to 🙁 narc husband and opposite sex narc friend… unfortunately more than friends and let to divorce! Your article is solid truth to the wise.
I totally understand. Same here. I am sorry u had to go through that. Stand strong, God has great plans 4 u!
My x wife has been given up to have a debased mind just like it says in Romans.chapter 1, I caught her having an affair with a gay woman, I recorded her on a audio tape. TO’Day she has full custody of our children and she has managed to manipulate the godless justice system in San Luis Obispo California. I don’t even have visitation with my children but everything you mentioned here on this page does describe my X wife. Though it appears that I have lost , believe me I have not lost , God is with me he has a powerful and I mean super powerful angel with me , in God’s time I will.post a.vif
God is with you. I have an ex who was unfaithful too. I am sorry you have to go through the valley. But the mountain is coming my friend, lift your head, God knows your name and has brought you deliverance…
Hey, I have experienced a few of those jezebel,myself. I had a vision, about one my close friends, it happen in the middle of the night, got me out of bed. Strong message, she was so smart and covered it so well, as a leader of a healing group. I had felt a dark energy attached to me, so God works in mysterious ways. And moved on, the vision rekindled my knowledge about this spirit I helped another friend with the same situation, different friend. YES, Narcissist and jezebel chime together.
Amen. Praise God he gives us vision so we know what to pray for! You must have a sensitive heart my friend. God bless you 🙂 Diana
My sister lies and manipulates. She likes to throw out quotes from the bible, but she uses them for show. She has wrecked many people’s finances. She stole money a few years ago, and my mother covered the debt to keep her out of jail. Mom always wanted this backed out of her estate (there’s not enough in the estate to even cover it). My mother has dementia, my sister claims to be homeless and is trying to weasel her way back into mother’s wallet. After 2 years of being estranged from my mother, she all of a sudden cares about her and wants to help? She goes to my mother behind my back and tells my mother that I’m trying to steal her inheritance. My sister has told many lies about working for the FBI and stupid stuff like that. She’s a master-manipulator. It’s never her fault-she’s always the victim. She makes promises that she doesn’t keep after she gets what she wants. I’m about to do Jehu on her!
I am so sorry girl. They sure are master manipulators and liars aren’t they? Praying for God to give you wisdom and strength. Stand in the truth and don’t back down.ususlly if you give them enough rope they will hang themselves as the truth prevails.
The narc I was with tattoo the next girls name on him. To prove he is over me. And to prove to he loves her. He cheated on her the entire time he was with her 5 months and lied about everything including his age and children. I told her the truth. She decided to stay with him. I thanked him for showing me that I am able to get under his skin so deep he’d Do something so stupid. She is the 3rd woman tatted on him. It’s a terrible shame this girl will learn the hard way. She was warned by 3 women.
Why is it always about them? Like they own the world or something. I tried to tell the next victim too. She didn’t listen either. A year later she wised up after he stole over $2000 from her. She went to small claims court. Guess what? He still didn’t pay her back. Some people are like leeches – suck the life out of you. I’m glad we are free!!
This is an excellent website! I was researching on the spirit of control, charismatic witches, and feminism in the Church and this came up organically. Bookmarking it. Blessings.
Thank you David. I like to research things out as well. Blessings to you too, Diana
Reblogged this on mykingdomjourney.
My girl friend is so controlling she goes through my phone throws my past in my face. Cuts up my things evan steals from me. If i speak my mind or do somthing for mysrlf without her i am selfish. She cuts me off and wsmnt take my calls or my text go un read. All you have put about jezabel seems like the woman i love. What can i do i have tried to 4alk to her about it but she says one thing then it never comes up again.we are arpart more than we are together. Is it time for me to leave? I cant take this kind of drama any more its been like this for almost three years i have lost freinds and evan my kids stay away. Please can someone help.
I am sorry my friend. I would never tell you how to respond – that is your choice. All I can do is share my experience. For me, I had to accept that the Jezebels in my life did not WANT to change. They were perfectly happy that way. And, without professional help, they would always “kill, steal, and destroy.”
Just know that it is not you. All of their relationships are this way. And no amount of arguing or reasoning will change them – they have no compassion, and truthfully, they don’t know how to love unselfishly. It’s always about them and getting their needs met. I would recommend the Steve Sampson book about Ahab. This gave me the tools I needed to take my life back from Jezebel. Also Jennifer LeClaire has some excellent teachings n the subject. God bless you on your journey – God isn’t finished with you yet, Diana
You’re so right. And I have come to see a whole lot. Too much, in this short association already. These cats are no where near sanity, and most people are so used to dealing with abuse in life they don’t understand from afar why you aim to put the psychopath down. I’m not interested in hanging around, I’ve known a few now. How I came into studying them, its not worth sticking around the stain they leave is distrust and suspicion from knowing someone up close, this effed up.
lol, yep effed up, you got it girl…you make me smile 😉 Thanks!
Just met a new one. More drama. The above is recognizable.
Yeah I know. It’s like the more God shows us the more we see it. Be safe my friend. They are not healthy – and the sad part is, I don’t think they want to be.