Thank you to Catherine Gregoire of Merely Inspired for VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD. I appreciate it. Catherine is quite the poetess (is that a word?), so please show her some love and visit her blog. She is writing a poem a day. My favorite is Poem #22 so far.
I have to be honest, I didn’t know if I could accept this as I had received it from Carrie of Lead Our Lives. Of course WordPress Support has no comment. But, thanks to Google, I found others who had received it twice. So I figured, why not? I know a lot more awesome bloggers I could pass it on to…
- Display the award logo
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
7 More Things About Me:
1. I have four kids and two step-kids. 3 girls and 3 boys, ranging from 24 years old – 12 years old.
2. I went to college at Univeristy of Wisconsin-Platteville. I received a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology/Chemistry.
3. I worked for about 3 years in a Cancer Research Lab at the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
4. After my kids were born, I left the workforce to be a full-time mom.
5. Every other weekend we have Bob’s dad, Lee, and my dad and step-mom, John & Anne, over for lunch. These family meals are the best. I love hearing the stories of what life was like when they grew up. Plus they speak in German sometimes! Not me, I just smile a lot!
6. I am a songwriter, and started recording music about 2 years ago. God has blessed my efforts, I have had a number of songs in the INDIE TOP 10 CHARTS at BROADJAM, INC.
7. I am not a morning girl. Ask my husband Bob. It’s not a good idea to ask Ms. Diana anything important until she has had at least 2 cups of coffee!
MY 15 NOMINEES
5. A Cup of Joe
7. Deb’s Blog
9. Heidi Viars
12. The Authentic Me
14. Hope 4 Us Now