Thank you to Catherine Gregoire of Merely Inspired for VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD. I appreciate it. Catherine is quite the poetess (is that a word?), so please show her some love and visit her blog. She is writing a poem a day. My favorite is Poem #22 so far.
I have to be honest, I didn’t know if I could accept this as I had received it from Carrie of Lead Our Lives. Of course WordPress Support has no comment. But, thanks to Google, I found others who had received it twice. So I figured, why not? I know a lot more awesome bloggers I could pass it on to…
- Display the award logo
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
7 More Things About Me:
1. I have four kids and two step-kids. 3 girls and 3 boys, ranging from 24 years old – 12 years old.
2. I went to college at Univeristy of Wisconsin-Platteville. I received a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology/Chemistry.
3. I worked for about 3 years in a Cancer Research Lab at the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
4. After my kids were born, I left the workforce to be a full-time mom.
5. Every other weekend we have Bob’s dad, Lee, and my dad and step-mom, John & Anne, over for lunch. These family meals are the best. I love hearing the stories of what life was like when they grew up. Plus they speak in German sometimes! Not me, I just smile a lot!
6. I am a songwriter, and started recording music about 2 years ago. God has blessed my efforts, I have had a number of songs in the INDIE TOP 10 CHARTS at BROADJAM, INC.
7. I am not a morning girl. Ask my husband Bob. It’s not a good idea to ask Ms. Diana anything important until she has had at least 2 cups of coffee!
MY 15 NOMINEES
5. A Cup of Joe
7. Deb’s Blog
9. Heidi Viars
12. The Authentic Me
14. Hope 4 Us Now
11 thoughts on “Very Inspiring Blogger Award (Who knew?)”
Congradulations! Thank you so much for the nomination, very happy girl here.
Congratulations to you and thank you for your encouragement … I am amazed at our God and the many many different ways He speaks and is reflected in these marvelous blogs … a reflection of His diverse and eternal character.. no wonder we need eternity to see Him for who He is 🙂 I am in awe of Him!!!!
U r welcome Heidi. Have fun passing it on! 😉
Thanks for the nomination. I also feel honored to be mentioned. So glad I found your very inspiring blog.
I am glad we are connected as well. I love your sense of humor Gail, you put a smile on my face with your blog! 🙂 😉 =)
Thank you for including Beside Quiet Waters. Blessings to you!
You are so welcome Patty. You are an inspiration!
CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you for nominating me for this award as well. I feel honored that you thought of me.
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
You bet Francine, I love your photography!