The older I get…
- The more I look like my mother.
- The more I realize my parents knew a thing or two.
- The more I learn and the less I know.
- The more forgiving I am to myself and others. We’re all a little broken in places.
- The more I learn to love God and others.
- The more I can laugh at life. After all we made it through some pretty heavy stuff right?
Quotes on getting older
- “At age 20, we worry about what others think of us. At age 40, we don’t care what they think of us. At age 60, we discover they haven’t been thinking of us at all.” Ann Landers
- “You’ll learn as you get older, that rules are made to be broken. Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path. Laugh in the face of adversity, and leap before you look. Dance as though EVERYBODY is watching. March to the beat of your own drummer. And stubbornly refuse to fit in.” – Mandy Hale
- “You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.” Woody Allen
- “By the time you’re eighty years old you’ve learned everything. You only have to remember it.” George Burns
(All images from Pinterest)