Precious. More than Lord of the Rings. More than that. You are precious to me. And you are precious to God. Really? Really. Precious, Chosen, Loved, Known, Treasured and Adopted by God.
This was new to me. I always thought I was all those words the ‘other guy’ said. Nope. Doesn’t matter what he said. God calls us precious. Having value to Him – because He made us – for Himself. Now that sure changes things doesn’t it? Value based on WHO made us, because He said so. Thank you Lord!
1. (of an object,substance, or resource) of great value; not to be wasted or treated carelessly.
Synonyms: valuable, costly, expensive; invaluable, priceless, beyond price.
2. greatly loved or treasured by someone.
Synonyms: valued, cherished, treasured, prized, favorite, dear, dearest, beloved, darling, adored, loved, special.
(click for downloadable lesson)
- Married – Teen Bible Study (prayersandpromises.org)
- Blessed – Teen Bible Study (prayersandpromises.org)
- Chosen – Teen Bible Study (prayersandpromises.org)
Image Source: preciouslivesingodseyes.blogspot.com
Featured Image: www.womenandthechurch.com