We are all in need of a new season. These past few years have been very exhausting for most of us. I am grateful that we are coming out of the Winter and into Spring soon. I love Spring with planting, fresh breezes, and all things coming back to life. I can’t wait to dig in the dirt again and plant something new. How about you? What are you looking forward to?
I have learned these past few years that not all storms are bad. Sometimes I need a little rain to grow. That’s definitely true in the Spirit as well. There would be no life without some rain to help things grow. God made the rain, and it was good. I will wait patiently in the rain/storm and put my hope and trust in God. He promised to be with us wherever we go.
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified or dismayed (intimidated), for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1:9 AMP
- Are there any among the idols of the nations who can send rain?
Or can the heavens [of their own will] give showers?
Is it not You, O Lord our God?
Therefore we will wait and hope [confidently] in You,
For You are the one who has made all these things [the heavens and the rain].-Jeremiah14:22 AMP
- Then Moses called to Joshua and said to him in the sight of all [the people of] Israel, “Be strong and courageous, for you will go with this people into the land which the Lord has sworn to their fathers to give them, and you will give it to them as an inheritance. It is the Lord who goes before you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or abandon you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” -Deuteronomy31:7-8 AMP
- For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways
And My thoughts higher than your thoughts.
“For as the rain and snow come down from heaven,
And do not return there without watering the earth,
Making it bear and sprout,
And providing seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
So will My word be which goes out of My mouth;
It will not return to Me void (useless, without result),
Without accomplishing what I desire,
And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. – Isaiah 55:8-10 AMP
- Rain down, O heavens, from above,
Let the clouds pour down righteousness [all the blessings of God];
Let the earth open up, let salvation bear fruit,
And righteousness spring up with it;
I, the Lord, have created it. – Isaiah 45:8 AMP
My Prayer for You:
Thank you for the reminder that you are with us during our storms. Thank you that Your ways and Your thoughts are higher than ours. I’m grateful that our future is secure in You whether it is raining or sunny or foggy or whatever. Thank you for Your Word that gives me hope, peace, and a future, in Jesus Name.
- For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you. Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. – Jeremiah 29:10-13 AMP