Copyright 2013 Diana Rasmussen
Not on Earth
But in Heaven
Holds us steady in all the storms of life
(All images from Pinterest.com)
I have recently been invited to join as an Author on POET’S CORNER. I wrote this poem for one of the Poetry Challenges – a TETRACTYS. Yeah, I had never heard of it either, but I am learning more and more about poetry.
Harry, the Blog Owner has an amazing collection of poems, poets, poetry, writing, and poetry challenges from Authors all over the world! I humbly (and excitedly) accepted his offer! Come on over and visit!
- Poetry challenge: Tetractys poem.(poetscornerblog.wordpress.com)
- It’s National Poetry Day! (ool.co.uk)
- #PoetryWeek – Kickoff – poet Robert Zimmermann (alifeamongthepages.wordpress.com)
- #PoetryWeek – poet Suzy Ayers (alifeamongthepages.wordpress.com)
- Poetry Contest Finalists (wepoetsshowit.com)
6 thoughts on “Hope”
The photo gallery is always so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Good for you! You are very talented.
Great pictures with great word of encouragement. Thank you!
Hope water s the possibility flower
What a beautiful way to end the day. Thank you.
😉 bless you sis, Diana