Thank you to Geophilia for the
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
Geophilia; it’s a place where photography meets geography! Aka Jubilee Journey, has had an exciting life. I love her stories and pictures of the many places she has visited. Talk about a road trip! In Jubilee’s words:
“The idea of the jubilee journey came to life on February 2, 2009, when the creator of the universe asked me to go on an adventure with him, a jubilee journey. Now this is not just a life journey or journey of the heart, no, this was a road trip with Jesus. We’re talking nearly two years traveling the US and Canada living in a minivan converted to a mini-camper.”
The rules for accepting the award are as follows;
Provide a link and thanks to the blogger who nominated you.
Answer 10 questions.
Nominate 10 blogs that you find a joy to read.
Provide links to the blogs and inform the recipients they have been nominated.
Include the award logo within your post.
1. Your favorite color? — purple, we are daughters of the King of Kings, that makes us Royalty!
2. Your favorite animal? — horse, I grew up in the country, we had 4 horses and a pony.
3. Your favorite drink? — varies on the day; Coffee, tea, red wine, margarita…
4. Facebook or Twitter? — Twitter, I like the short and sweet inspirations. I haven’t started a Facebook. I think if I did I would be on it all the time. And, I have a lot of psycho’s in my past. Kinda want to keep that door shut.
5. Your favorite pattern? – animal prints, like leopard, tiger, zebra
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – Most definitely giving, too fun!
7. Your favorite number? – three, idk why
8. Favorite day of the week? – Monday, fuzzy sock days for me – no work or responsibilities, my Sabbath!
10. What is your passion? Jesus! I am having a love affair with the most amazing person/God to ever walk the earth. We talk all the time. And music is a passion for me too. I have pages of sheet music all over the place!
10 Sisterhood Nominations
4. Day of Grace
6. Yours Truly
10. Shadows of Love
And for all my sisters, here’s a treat…I love you all!