It’s a crazy world we live in. It’s easy to get distracted by all the ‘noise’ out there. It’s too easy to get overwhelmed.
Today lets focus on HOPE. Hope is the fuel of victory. Hope brings light into the darkness and helps us see. Hope is the spark that lights the fire in our souls to get us up and moving!
10 Encouraging Quotes on Hope
- “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a know God.” – Corrie Ten Boom
- “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile” – Max Lucado
- “Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life.” –Charles Stanley
- “If it were not for hopes, the heart would break.” – Thomas Fuller
- “The law works fear and wrath; grace works hope and mercy.” – Martin Luther
- “We judge of man’s wisdom by his hope.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “He who lays up treasures on earth spends his life backing away from his treasures. To him, death is loss. He who lays up treasures in heaven looks forward to eternity; he’s moving daily toward his treasures. To him, death is gain.” –Randy Alcorn
- “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” –Chuck Swindoll
- “Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops—at all” – Emily Dickenson
- “‘For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.'” – Jeremiah 29:22 AMP
5 thoughts on “10 Encouraging Quotes on Hope”
Thanks for sharing!
Amen-Amein Sister in Christ Jesus-Yeshua Diana!! God Bless you Sister in Christ Jesus-Yeshua and Your Family members and Friends!!
God Bless all my Sisters and Brothers in Christ Jesus-Yeshua and Your Families and Friends!!
Our ONE True GOD’S LOVE 💕💙 is ETERNAL THROUGH HIS SON Jesus-Yeshua Christ for Today and Everyday Forevermore!!
I Love you all Everyone through Christ Jesus-Yeshua, because HE LOVED 💙💕 EVERYONE FIRST!!
Love 💙💕 Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/
Part of the enemy’s plan is to steal our hope but ironically, the fact that he has stolen mine (worries of the world, constant barrage of bad news, etc.) has only served to remind me that my hope is misplaced. I shouldn’t have hope in this world.
It’s reminded me that I’m just traveling through this world and that my home isn’t here!
My hope should not be in my two hands, my circumstances, elected leaders, etc., etc. it should be in my God and His Son, Jesus Christ, who died for my sins, was raised the third day and lives ever more to not only intercede on my behalf with the Father, but to be my Grace, my strength, my HOPE…my friend!!
Why does the enemy want to steal our hope?
Because someone who has their hope destroyed is easy prey…won’t fight back or will fight from a weakened position. And, they’re so swallowed up in their own “planet misery” that they neglect to fulfill their calling.
So I say…dig deeper in the Word…pray without ceasing…worship with everything in you and HOPE in the One whose name is ABOVE ALL NAMES and who lives within us who believe!
Amen! Great list of hope quotes. Timely,too. 🙂