WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: NOSTALGIC
Nostalgic. Sometimes, we long for the past: for moments we want to remember or recapture. The good times. The golden years. Or perhaps we’re homesick, or longing for something — or someone — that might have been.
Remember these? My mom used to buy them and hide them in between the couch cushions. She was diabetic and they weren’t exactly in the diet. She’s in heaven now, eating all the peanuts she wants!
Love you mom, Diana
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic (nwframeofmind.com)
- Resemblances #1. Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic (marsowords.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic (thriftyfinn.wordpress.com)
- Bommerscheim Buddies Are Released, Revolutionize Stuffed Animal Market (prweb.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic (marta87wink.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic (Looking back) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic (diaryofdennis.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic for the Open Road and Low Gas Prices (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
4 thoughts on “Peanuts, Peanuts, Anyone for Peanuts?”
We had those in our home growing up. Biting into them was like biting into a chunky sponge, then our tongues would become flooded with sweetness as they practically melted! Yep, I remember those! 🙂 Thank you for visiting and following my blog!
That’s funny, and your blog is great!
Thank you! Yours also! 🙂
Circus peanuts tasted like a medicine I had to take when I was a kid. I haven’t had a peanut in many years. Thank you for a stroll down memory lane. Your mom sounded like she thought she was being sneaky.