God is higher than anything and anyone,
outshining everything you can see in the skies.
Who can compare with God, our God,
so majestically enthroned,
Surveying his magnificent
heavens and earth?
He picks up the poor from out of the dirt,
rescues the wretched who’ve been thrown out with the trash,
Seats them among the honored guests,
a place of honor among the brightest and best.
He gives childless couples a family,
gives them joy as the parents of children.
(Psalm 113:4-9 MSG)
Weekly Photo Challenge: Masterpiece
IN A NEW POST CREATED SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS CHALLENGE, SHARE A PICTURE OF A MASTERPIECE.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Majestic Masterpiece (fromgroundtohome.wordpress.com)
- Today Is Your Day to Praise God! (ioan17.wordpress.com)
- Our Refuge and Strength (jesuscarriesme.com)
- God Will Make Good His Promises (inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com)
- O Lord, our Lord … (gracekenya.wordpress.com)
- Today Is Your Day to Praise God! (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
11 thoughts on “Majestic Masterpiece – Weekly Photo Challenge”
well written poem and nice shots!
God Bless You Diana, This was absolutely breathtaking, both words and photos!
Beautiful words and pictures…
Ooops, I forgot to ask you to sign up to read my brothers book. There is an online sort ofreading club. You can comment on each chapter. You are so creative, I would like to know your thoughtsabout this read. Maybe Bob would read it too? You sign up on TC Joseph.com. Thank you!!!!!
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:27:40 +0000 To: email@example.com
Reblogged this on Health In Heaven and commented:
This message is so eloquently, majestically worded. Thanks bunches…..B
This was beautiful, my friend. I’m so glad He rescued this lowly wretch and gave me a seat of honor, when I would have settled for much less. God bless you, my friend!