- Be like a tree. Stay grounded. Connect with your roots. Turn over a new leaf. Bend before you break. Enjoy your unique natural beauty. Keep growing. – Joanne Raptis
- The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Love is like a tree, it grows of its own accord, it puts down deep roots into our whole being.”- Victor Hugo
- “For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver.” – Martin Luther
- He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season. And its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers.” – Psalm 1:3
- “Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world.”― John Muir
- “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
- “But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever.” – Psalm 52:8
- “The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”- Moliere
- “Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” ― Chad Sugg
- “In a forest of a hundred thousand trees, no two leaves are alike. And no two journeys along the same path are alike.” – Paulo Coelho
- Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.”― Martin Luther
- “So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.” – Matthew 7:17-19
- “Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.: – Revelation 22:14
Great song from my friend Drea!
4 thoughts on “How to Bend Like a Tree List”
I many like your blog. A pleasure to come stroll on your pages. A nice discovery. I will come back to visit you. Do not hesitate to visit my universe. See you soon.
If you ever have the chance, you should find Helen Reddys song,
“Until it’s time for you to go”. It has a beautiful analogy of a tree in the lyrics.
It’s a sweet beautiful song. Drea.
Thank you. God will go before you and prepare the way for your new beginning. I love this song, I’m going to add it the blog post! God bless you too my friend!
Thank You so much Diana!
Since my husband died, I’ve been trying desperately to find myself again.
You’ve reminded me that it’s all in the roots!
This is a beautiful post!
I Wish there was a way I could frame the photo!
But I’m reblogging this on my Facebook page.
Again… I thank you. Your words have inspired me and shown me where to start rebuilding.
🛐🕯💕May God Bless you Abundantly sweetheart🎑🏺