Hope, Mercy, Grace and Love
Copyright 2013 Diana Rasmussen
Hope closes her Eyes
To see sparks in our hearts
Mercy sits Beside us
And Loves us anyway
Grace says Yes despite
Love looks Beyond what is
to what will someday be
- Let Grace Carry You ~ (poetrybydeborahann.wordpress.com)
- God’s Mercy in Messed Up Families (connecttowommin.wordpress.com)
- Garment of Grace… (throughhimwithhiminhim.wordpress.com)
- The Word for the Day: Grace, Mercy, and Peace! (fggam.org)
- God’s Love (weareabundantly.wordpress.com)
- Amazing Grace. (mercyshipscanada.com)
- For Your Grace (voidbrenda.wordpress.com)
3 thoughts on “Hope, Mercy, Grace and Love”
Beautiful. The first two lines spoke to me even louder than the rest.
Thank you PookyH, He still amazes me.
Wonderful poetic prayer, Ms. D.