BFF. I remember when it had to ask my daughter what that meant. Best Friend Forever. Children are so trusting. Connections. Sharing life and love. Let’s just say I’m working on it. After living in abuse for years I am learning trust again. To open up to others. All my blog friends here have helped me grow. And believe, thank you. I’m a work in progress, and I am grateful God isn’t finished with me yet!
Daily Prompt: BFFs
What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned from the person you’re the closest to?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us FRIENDS.
- Daily Prompt: BFFs (agent909.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: BFFs (tnkerr.wordpress.com)
- Best Friends Forever (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)
- Daily prompt: BFFs (ferwam.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: BFFs (incidentsofadysfunctionalspraffer.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: BFFs (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- The Strength of Family (zainabjavid.wordpress.com)
- A BFF Haiku (kansamuse.me)
- BFFs?? Sure! (lenzexperiments.wordpress.com)
- My BFF (andimirandi.wordpress.com)
12 thoughts on “Friends Trust Each Other”