“When no plant of the field was yet in the earth and no herb of the field had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not [yet] caused it to rain upon the earth and there was no man to till the ground. But there went up a mist (fog, vapor) from the land and watered the whole surface of the ground—Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being.” (Genesis 2:5-7 AMP)
This is my response to HORIZON –
In a new post specifically for this challenge, share a photo which means HORIZON to you!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon ~ What Lies Ahead (heavenlyraindrops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (tchistorygal.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (theindecisiveeejit.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Horizon (fromgroundtohome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (beanberries.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (travellersoul76.com)
5 thoughts on “Fog Waters”
Hey, LOVE the new post look! twe
Thanks Tracey! Blessings, Diana
Thanks for linking up to my photo for this challenge. Your image is beautiful and the scripture especially fitting. I pinned it on my Created by God Pinterest board.
My pleasure, thank you as well 🙂
Reblogged this on Glory to God.