15 Beautiful Quotes for Mothers Day
I miss my Mom and my mother-in-law. They both passed away from Cancer in 2012. But they still live in my heart. The love that they gave me is still there. The memories still come . It is bittersweet. Their love never dies.
I am a Mom too. I am blessed with 4 beautiful children and 2 stepkids. I love them so much. I am so proud of all of them. You know…we always want the best for our kids. We don’t want them to go through the hard things we had to go through.
Here are some beautiful quotes and verses for Mother’s Day. Have a blessed day!
15 Beautiful Quotes for Mother’s Day
- Motherhood is a million little moments that God weaves together with grace, redemption, laughter, tears, and most of all, love. – Lysa TerKeurst
- All the forces on this planet, will never beat that of a mother’s love. ― Elle Smith
- Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.– Barbara Kingsolver
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.– Eric Fromm
- You made all of the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. – Psalm 139:13
- The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father.– Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible– Marion C. Garretty.
- Children, obey your parents in the Lord, because this is right. Honor your father and mother which is the first commandment with a promise – that it may go well with you and that you may have a long life. – Ephesians 6:1-3
- I cannot tell you how much I owe to the solemn word of my good mother. – Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend. – Unknown
- Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are. – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- Moms are the people who know us the best and love us the most. – Unknown
- And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be. And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her. – Genesis 17:15-16
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. – Robert Browning
- Love is patient; love is kind. Love is not jealous; is not proud; is not conceited; does not act foolishly; is not selfish; is not easily provoked to anger; keeps no record of wrongs; takes no pleasure in unrighteousness, but rejoices in the truth; love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. – I Corinthians 13:4-7.
I miss my Mom and my mother-in-law. They both passed away from Cancer in 2012. But they still live in my heart. The love that they gave me is still there. The memories still come . It is bittersweet. Their love never dies. I am a Mom too. I am blessed with 4 beautiful children…