12 Inspirational Quotes to Bring in the New Year of 2018
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” — Mother Teresa
- “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” –Lysa Terkeurst
- “Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert.” – Isaiah 43;18-19 NKJV
- “If you can’t fly, then run, If you can’t run, then walk, If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” –Martin Luther King Jr.
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” ― Alfred Tennyson
- “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” –Francis Chan
- “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley
- HIS UNFAILING PRESENCE
Another year I enter
Its history unknown;
Oh, how my feet would tremble
To tread its paths alone!
But I have heard a whisper,
I know I shall be blest;
“My presence shall go with thee,
And I will give thee rest.
What will the New Year bring me
I may not, must not know;
Will it be love and rapture,
Or loneliness and woe?
Hush! Hush! I hear His whisper;
I surely shall be blest;
My presence shall go with thee,
And I will give thee rest.” –Unknown Author
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice.” ― T.S. Eliott” I will greatly rejoice in the Lord,
- “My soul shall be joyful in my God;
For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation,
He has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the earth brings forth its bud,
As the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth,
So the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.” -Isaiah 61:10-11 NKJV
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” –Abraham Lincoln
One thought on “12 Inspirational Quotes to Bring in the New Year of 2018”
#2 … always… Merry Christmas and happy new year. Thank you for staying in touch in FB. Love to see your fantabulous fam.