These are crazy times in our world. This Corona Virus and Covid-19 is shutting down our country. I am from Wisconsin and they closed all our bars! I know right? I’m not a bar fly these days, but that’s serious in this state. In times like these, I need some Word to hold on to.
10 Bible Verses to Build Your Faith and Overcome Fear
- “I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears” Psalm 34:4
- “Then Jesus said to his disciples: ‘Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?’” Luke 12:22-26
- “And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:19
- “Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God” Psalm 42:5
- “So we say with confidence, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?’” Hebrews 13:6
- “An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up” Proverbs 12:25
- “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. ” John 14:27
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
- For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
- “The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1
6 thoughts on “10 Bible Verses to Build Your Faith and Overcome Fear”
please pray for my son Andrew, he is not well and has lost 16 lbs in a month and we are facing an eviction with no family help, thank you and God bless
Dear Lord, thank you in advance for healing Andrew. By Your stripes we call him healed in Jesus Name. Thank you also for providing a safe place for Cathy and Andrew to stay Lord. Go before them and prepare the way. Stand beside them and show them your provision, in Jesus Name!
“…..but be of good cheers, for I have overcome the world..” 💐💐❤️
Hmmm, nice verses
I love this a lot ❤️❤️❤️ It’s very inspiring and nice ☘️. It is a great honor to be in your blog 🙇
You deserve my follow right away!!!
I’m following this blog!!!!
You are welcome 🙏