The Gift of His Presence
©2013 Diana Rasmussen
My prayer for you this Christmas
Is to receive what Christ has done
A baby born in a manger
Has come to save everyone
Let your sorrow be turned to joy
Let your ashes be turned to beauty
When Christ is born inside your heart
Even the Angels in Heaven sing
Open your heart to receive Him
Let the Love of God rush in
Unwrap the Gift of His Presence
Receive comfort, joy, and peace
God’s Word for You:
My Prayer for You
I pray that Your Presence would be made manifest as You are still born anew in hearts today. Thank you Lord, that You love us, and You came to save us. We open the gift of Your Presence, Your Holy Spirit in our hearts today. We open the door to the new things You are doing in us and through us. We rejoice in Your Glory, Glory to God in the Highest and peace on Earth to men!
Thank you Lord, that You are the Author of Life and we trust You to be born anew in our hearts, our minds, and our bodies, in Jesus Name. Rejoice, for unto you is born a Savior, Christ the Lord! Have a blessed day my friends, and Merry Christmas!
Love you all!
Daily Prompt: The Best Day Ever:
You get to enjoy the best day ever — describe in detail what that means to you. Where are you? What will you do? What’s the weather like? What will you eat? Who will you see?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us INDULGENT.
This is the Best Day ever.
He is with us, Emmanuel – God WITH us!
He is so extravagant with us – showering us with grace and mercy from on high!
Hallelujah! Praise the LORD!
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- A day so perfect | overdoneit
- Daily Prompt: The Best Day Ever | My Endless Rants & Ramblings
- The Best Day Ever: Merry Christmas Everyone | Khana’s Web
- The Best Day Ever – A Poetic Take | writingequalspassion
- A Day With Carpenters | The Jittery Goat
- The best day ever | Veni, vici, vidi
- Daily Prompt: The Best Day Ever | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Split into Two | maunderingsofaninja
- On my birthday I dived from a high place | 365 days of defiance
- Daily Prompt: The Greatest of All Time | One Starving Activist
- December You | Things That Matter
- A Tale of Two Cadburys / Daily Prompt: Best Day Ever | Communication For Development
- The Lurker’s List | Wave with a Friend
- Daily Post – Indulgent | johnny ojanpera
- Fill in the Blank: What an Awe____ Day! | My Author-itis
- Our Family Christmas House Putz
- Daily Prompt: The Best Day Ever | Basically Beyond Basic
- The Day I Came Alive, Simply The Best Day Ever | The Bottom of a Bottle
3 thoughts on “The Gift of His Presence”
Amen! Lovely post. I pray the same for you, Diana. May we both feel the presence of Yeshua move in our lives. Natalie 🙂