FALL INTO YOUR LOVE
Like a wildflower picked from the plains
A lotus blossom from the valley pools
Love strolls in the garden of delight
Night slips away, Dawn breathes it’s light
The fire of love stops at nothing
It sweeps everything before it
I fall into your love like waves cover the sea
Your forgiveness and grace wrap around me
Flood waters can’t drown out your love
torrents of rain cannot put it out
invincible facing danger and death
Passion laughs at the terrors of hell
I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine
(inspired by Song of Solomon, by Diana Rasmussen)
- Fall Into Your Love (poetscornerblog.wordpress.com)
- From His Heart to Yours: 11/1/2013 (cindypowell.wordpress.com)
- A Garden of Roses, Part 1: An Exercise on the Formation of the Heart (talithapenitentdaughter.wordpress.com)
- Song of Solomon 1:2-ESV (brown6028.wordpress.com)
- Rise Up, My Love (60): More on Trying to Understand the Mind of God (kathrynwarmstrong.wordpress.com)
featured image source:http://www.shalombewithyou.com
image above from: Pinterest.com
9 thoughts on “Fall Into Your Love”
I should like to tell you how much I appreciate you through the inspiration of your blog and how Thankful I am that you touch my life. Happy Thanksgiving, Friend!
Thank you Morgan, I am so grateful for you too. The love that pours out of your heart and onto your posts is like a river. Happy Thanksgiving!
Wow, very nice Blessings, Natalie 🙂
Thank you so much Pricelessjoy, I love your Blog Name!
Amen. Living in God’s romance.
Amen, loving it!
Lovely! I needed this this morning. Blessings, Natalie 🙂
Thank you Natalie. It’s funny how God restores things. I have been divorced many times and now I am finally learning what love really looks like. I am grateful the Lord is restoring our hearts as we come closer to Him.