Have you ever suffered from anxiety attacks? I recently learned about EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) from a Child Counselor. A child I know was under attack from negative emotions. I called the Crisis line after this child was crying uncontrollably for hours. Nothing I could say or do seemed to help. EFT is a way to break the negative thoughts and I have seen it work immediately.
Using their own fingertips, you have the child do a simple tapping exercise, either on the side of their hand or their knees, and repeat a positive statement repeatedly. I chose the statement:
“God loves me and I love myself.”
It stops the spinning, changes the negative thoughts, and it works! Seriously. I was very skeptical to try this. I did not want to open the door to anything that is not from God. I want the WORD. Now I am not going all weird on you here. I believe that Jesus is the Healer. And all good and perfect gifts come from Him. Speaking the WORD of God over our bodies is a great idea. Especially for those of us who have lived through deep trauma and abuse. The WORD heals! Thank you Jesus!
Here is the WORD put to music…
- Treat Emotional Disturbance Easily with EFT (carvata.wordpress.com)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) – What’s that about…? (soulinthecityblog.com)
- More EFT on TV! (gillianmorriscoaching.wordpress.com)
- Step #1: Change Your Life by Releasing Toxic Emotions with EFT and Brad Yates! (spiritualinsightsradio.wordpress.com)
- God’s will for you is healing. (rkonazeski.wordpress.com)
- When the Water Stirred (thebeggardanced.com)
- EFT in the limelight (naomiwoolfson.wordpress.com)
- Restoring the Shattered Pieces (truebeautyministries.com)