Everyone wants to be needed, to be loved, to belong. We choose who to open our hearts up to. We choose what communities we invest in. There is a sense of belonging that comes through being g part of a group whether small or large. We really are better together.
7 Quotes on Why We Need Each Other
- The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. – Maya Angelou
- No one has ever become poor by giving. -Anne Frank
- No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. -Charles Dickens
- You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you. -John Bunyan
- There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up. -John Holmes
- I don’t want to live in the kind of world where we don’t look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit. -Charles de Lint
2 thoughts on “7 Quotes on Why We Need Each Other”
I don’t even understand how I ended up here, but I believed this put up was once good.
I do not recognise who you’re however definitely
you are going to a famous blogger in the event you are not
Thanks for stopping over Guru – have a blessed day!