WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: Fleeting
“Until you value yourself,
you won’t value your time.
Until you value your time,
you will not do anything with it. ”
~ M. Scott Peck
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He also has planted eternity in men’s hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy], yet so that men cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. (Ecclesiastes 3:11 AMP)
Oh! Teach us to live well!
Teach us to live wisely and well!
Come back, God—how long do we have to wait?—
and treat your servants with kindness for a change.
Surprise us with love at daybreak;
then we’ll skip and dance all the day long.
Make up for the bad times with some good times;
we’ve seen enough evil to last a lifetime.
Let your servants see what you’re best at—
the ways you rule and bless your children.
And let the loveliness of our Lord, our God, rest on us,
confirming the work that we do.
Oh, yes. Affirm the work that we do! (Psalm 90:12-17 MSG)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (momentsinyourlife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (jenmonje.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (memorycatcher.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (joyandwoe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Fleeting… (sherrygaley.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (thekreativecorner.wordpress.com)