There is a new bill that Nancy Pelosi is bringing before Congress next week for a vote. I don’t usually post about politics, but I feel you need to know about this today. They call it the “Equality Act” but that is not true. It has nothing to do with Equality.
Do you enjoy your religious freedom? Do you like the ability to say “No, that goes against what I believe so I am not going to do that.” Well, we may lose that right starting on Tuesday. That’s when the House votes.
You see they added this line about how religion does not have the right to say NO.
Read the full Equality Act here.
Think about this:
- Do you want boys in the little girls bathrooms?
- Do you want to be forced to perform a transgender wedding ceremony?
- Do you want boys competing in a girls only sport?
- Do you want boys in the girls lockeroom and shower?
- Do you want to be arrested for a hate crime because you said NO?
TODAY is the day to say NO. Fill out the form and email you Congressman.
The vote is Tuesday on the “EQUALITY ACT” which gives LBGTQ the same protection as:
Say NO and you are discriminating against them. Then you can be charged for a hate crime.
If a boy decides he feels like a girl he would be protected under law and there is nothing we could do about it.
What do you want? Email your congressman here – you have 5 days.