Inspirational New Year’s Quotes
- If this is to be a Happy New Year, a year of usefulness, a year in which we shall live to make this earth better, it is because God will direct our pathway. How important then, to feel our dependence upon Him! – Matthew Simpson
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C. S. Lewis
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering ‘it will be happier’… ― Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert. – Isaiah 43:18-19 NKJV
- I am grateful for all that this year has given me, including the lessons it has given to my soul.
This year I will be kinder and more compassionate to myself and to all beings.
I will stop being so hard on me.
I will laugh more.
I will unplug more.
I will shift into my heart more.
I will make the time to connect to the Divine and feed my spirit.
I will let go of the small stuff.
I will surround myself with uplifting people and activities.
This is my truth and so it is. Amen. ― Eileen Anglin
- It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going.- Brian Tracy
- You crown the year with Your goodness,
And Your paths drip with abundance. – Psalm 65:11
- I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written. ― Juansen Dizon
- Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away (vanished), and there is no longer any sea. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, arrayed like a bride adorned for her husband; and then I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “See! The tabernacle of God is among men, and He will live among them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them [b][as their God,] and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be death; there will no longer be sorrow and anguish, or crying, or pain; for the former order of things has passed away.”
And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also He said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true [they are accurate, incorruptible, and trustworthy].” – Revelation 21:1-5 AMP