We all know a strong woman. Someone who has stood up and fought despite all the drama and heartache that comes with life. There are women who carry eternity in their hearts and bring life to whatever they touch. I have been blessed to know many of them.
Strong women inspire us and give us hope and courage. They remind us why we are here and that God isn’t finished with us yet. Strong women give us encouragement and help us look forward instead of backwards. They listen and help us heal from all the past hurts. They help us brush the dust off, shake our ‘manes’ , and get back up. I love them all – my daughters, and granddaughter, my moms, my friends, my sisters, and my fellow bloggers. You are amazing!
15 Inspirational Quotes for Strong Women
- “She is clothed with strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.” – Proverbs 31:25.
- “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Knowing what must be done does away with fear.”- Rosa Parks
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
- “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” – Jane Goodall
- “If I stop to kick every barking dog I am not going to get where I’m going.” – Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- “God is within her, she will not fall.” – Psalm 46:5
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
- “And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
- In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman.” —Margaret Thatcher
- “We are not held back by the love we didn’t receive in the past, but by the love we’re not extending in the present.” – Marianne Williamson.
- ‘When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me’. “– Erma Bombeck.
- “Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her.” – Luke 1:45
Diana Rasmussen is a Faith Builder, Worship Leader, Veteran's wife, and Customer Service Rep. At her blog Prayers and Promises she shares from her heart on how to find hope in this crazy world!