It’s a crazy world we live in. It’s easy to get distracted by all the ‘noise’ out there. It’s too easy to get overwhelmed.
Today lets focus on HOPE. Hope is the fuel of victory. Hope brings light into the darkness and helps us see. Hope is the spark that lights the fire in our souls to get us up and moving!
10 Encouraging Quotes on Hope
- “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a know God.” – Corrie Ten Boom
- “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile” – Max Lucado
- “Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life.” –Charles Stanley
- “If it were not for hopes, the heart would break.” – Thomas Fuller
- “The law works fear and wrath; grace works hope and mercy.” – Martin Luther
- “We judge of man’s wisdom by his hope.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “He who lays up treasures on earth spends his life backing away from his treasures. To him, death is loss. He who lays up treasures in heaven looks forward to eternity; he’s moving daily toward his treasures. To him, death is gain.” –Randy Alcorn
- “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” –Chuck Swindoll
- “Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops—at all” – Emily Dickenson
- “‘For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.'” – Jeremiah 29:22 AMP
Diana Rasmussen is a Faith Builder, Worship Leader, Veteran's wife, and Customer Service Rep. At her blog Prayers and Promises she shares from her heart on how to find hope in this crazy world!