Friends. We all have them. People who have joined you on this journey called life. Some go, some stay, some move, and some never leave your side.
Quotes about Friends
1. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”– Unknown
2. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind. .”– Moi
4. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”– David Tyson
5. “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” – Henry David Thoreau
6. “Nothing compares to the pain of a belly ache from laughing too hard with your best friend.” – Author unknown
7. “A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.” – Author unknown
8. “Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.” – Author unknown
9. “Friends are the family you choose.” – Jess C. Scott
10. “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.” – Ernest Hemingway
A friend loves at all times, And a, brother is born for adversity. – Proverbs 17:17
A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. – Proverbs 18:24
Thank you for your friendship. I appreciate all of you. This life would not be the same without you. You are special – God made you that way. And I for one am grateful our paths have crossed. God bless You! Diana
Diana Rasmussen is a Faith Builder, Worship Leader, Veteran's wife, and Customer Service Rep. At her blog Prayers and Promises she shares from her heart on how to find hope in this crazy world!