After doing research on the Jezebel Spirit and how she was a witch, I decided to dig further. I am not an expert in this area. I am a willing vessel of the Lord and share what He shows me. It may be that I am more sensitive to this spirit because I have lived with it. Both of my exs had this spirit. And I have a sister who practices witchcraft and sorcery. I have seen this spirit and know it intimately. I have seen it operate in my home, in the workplace, and in churches. It can operate in a man or a woman. I have seen both.
I am not a fan of witchcraft – black or white. I have seen too many people get deceived by spirits. I search these things out to learn more – from both sides of the fence.
I do find it interesting that both Christians and Witches have this phobia of each other. It’s insane. We all worship something. I am not here to bash what you worship. And I hope you are not here to bash what I worship. Let’s just agree to disagree ok?
Now it happened, when Joram saw Jehu, that he said, “Is it peace, Jehu?”
So he answered, “What peace, as long as the harlotries of your mother Jezebel and her witchcraft are so many?” (2 Kings 9:22 NKJV)
Here are my sermon notes from Derek Prince’s YouTube video on Witchcraft – Part 1
Anytime that you get domination by one person over another the force behind this is evil and very often it is actually witchcraft. Sorcery can work through objects, music, etc. But witchcraft is a dominating satanic force, it is the force that dominates, captivates, and controls. And it works by spells, by curses, and personal domination.
It is NEVER the will of God for one person to DOMINATE another. Anytime you get domination of one person over another the force behind it is evil. That is witchcraft. Wives should not dominate husbands; Husbands should not dominate their wives; Parents should not dominate their children. Pastors should not dominate congregations. The Spiritual is one thing, but the soulish man is another.
Heavenly Versus Demonic Wisdom
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. (James 3:13-18)
When anybody tries to get somebody to do what they want them to, they are in the ‘soulish’ and it often enters into the demonic. There is a down-gredation. (Earthy, soulish, demonic). Much prayer is soulish. Prayer is not a way to get God to do what we want Him to do. Prayer is not a way to get other people to do what we want them to do. Soulish prayers do not bring the Spirit of God into it but they bring dark, evil, and oppressive power (earthly ,soulish, demonic).
When a person, in the name of being ‘spiritual’, becomes soulish in order to assert to exert his own will over another, express his own personality, get his own desires and ambitions fulfilled, get other people doing what they want, (and it’s usually a woman) that person is in danger of coming under the influence of witchcraft.
According to Derek Prince there are 2 types of witches.
1. Those that know they are witches. They practice with curses and spells. They intend to be witches. They cultivate it. They deal in Satan’s power.
2. Those that do not know that they are witches, and other people do not know they are witches. She is more dangerous. She is usually a good church member. But she is bent on controlling others. (we call them Jezebels)
- Pentecostal Witches – Operate in Pentecostal congregations and try to control the Pastor and the Congregation.
- Charismatic Witches – Operate in home prayer groups and try to control the prayer group and their husbands as well.
EFFECTS OF WITCHCRAFT
- There is a domination present – Many, many women unwillingly dominate their husbands and their families. They try to get everybody doing what they think they should be doing, usually with the best of intentions. In those homes the husband never really takes his place of headship in the family. Though he may be very successful in business, he never develops into the full spiritual person at home due to the pressure in the home that keeps him from developing – that pressure is witchcraft in the wife.
- It usually produces rebellion in the children.
- It causes a home to break up.
- Witchcraft is the #1 home-breaker in the World.
- It is the prevalence of witchcraft in the US that causes 1 out of every 2 marriages to end in divorce.
- Broken homes are in direct proportion to the power of witchcraft in a Nation.
- Measured by that standard, the United States has more witchcraft at work here than any other Nation on the Earth!
But there is hope. There is peace. There is deliverance available. Have your Pastor pray with you and be delivered today from this spirit. Ladies, let your husbands be all who God made them to be. We are not their Holy Spirit. Let go of trying to control your men. God can heal them just like he heals us.
For those seeking deliverance – a word of caution – get a bucket. Often times when you are delivered from this spirit it may come out as a ‘black slime’ as it did in me. Yes, I have been delivered from witchcraft. I know. Repent today, and know peace again. There is hope my friends. Jesus still heals and delivers. And GOD is on the throne, not Jezebel!
(Featured Image Source – http://churchofjezebel.com)
- JEZEBEL THE WITCH
- HOW TO HANDLE CHURCH BULLIES – JEZEBEL AT CHURCH
- STOP TOLERATING THE JEZEBEL SPIRIT
- THE SPIRIT OF JEZEBEL
- EXPOSING THE SPIRIT OF JEZEBEL TO CHRISTIANS IN THE CHURCH
- THE JEZEBEL SPIRIT – DISCERNING THE SPIRIT OF CONTROL
- KEEPING THE PEACE – MEET AHAB
- JEZEBELS ARE ANDROGYNOUS NARCISSISTS
Jezebel Kingdom Authority Spirituality christianity control Derek Prince God Hope Jesus Jezebel jezebel spirit Life power and control Recovery Religion and Spirituality sermons Spirituality witchcraft
Diana Rasmussen is a Faith Builder, Worship Leader, Veteran's wife, and Customer Service Rep. At her blog Prayers and Promises she shares from her heart on how to find hope in this crazy world!