Have you ever suffered from anxiety attacks? I recently learned about EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) from a Child Counselor. A child I know was under attack from negative emotions. I called the Crisis line after this child was crying uncontrollably for hours. Nothing I could say or do seemed to help. EFT is a way to break the negative thoughts and I have seen it work immediately.
Using their own fingertips, you have the child do a simple tapping exercise, either on the side of their hand or their knees, and repeat a positive statement repeatedly. I chose the statement:
“God loves me and I love myself.”
It stops the spinning, changes the negative thoughts, and it works! Seriously. I was very skeptical to try this. I did not want to open the door to anything that is not from God. I want the WORD. Now I am not going all weird on you here. I believe that Jesus is the Healer. And all good and perfect gifts come from Him. Speaking the WORD of God over our bodies is a great idea. Especially for those of us who have lived through deep trauma and abuse. The WORD heals! Thank you Jesus!
Here is the WORD put to music…
- Treat Emotional Disturbance Easily with EFT (carvata.wordpress.com)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) – What’s that about…? (soulinthecityblog.com)
- More EFT on TV! (gillianmorriscoaching.wordpress.com)
- Step #1: Change Your Life by Releasing Toxic Emotions with EFT and Brad Yates! (spiritualinsightsradio.wordpress.com)
- God’s will for you is healing. (rkonazeski.wordpress.com)
- When the Water Stirred (thebeggardanced.com)
- EFT in the limelight (naomiwoolfson.wordpress.com)
- Restoring the Shattered Pieces (truebeautyministries.com)
Depression Domestic Violence and Abuse Healing Spirituality Uncategorized Videos Abuse anxiety depression Domestic Violence EFT emotional freedom technique faith God healing Hope Inspiration Life Recovery trauma Video word of god
Diana Rasmussen is a Faith Builder, Worship Leader, Veteran's wife, and Customer Service Rep. At her blog Prayers and Promises she shares from her heart on how to find hope in this crazy world!