Applaud God

My Prayer For You:

Dear Lord,

Today we thank You.  Thank you for being You.  We applaud YOU, You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Thank you –  we love you Lord!

From Pinterest

A Thanksgiving Psalm

On your feet now—applaud God!
Bring a gift of laughter,
sing yourselves into his presence.

Know this: God is God, and God, God.
He made us; we didn’t make him.
We’re his people, his well-tended sheep.

Enter with the password: “Thank you!”
Make yourselves at home, talking praise.
Thank him. Worship him.

For God is sheer beauty,
all-generous in love,
loyal always and ever.

PSALM 100:1-5 The Message (MSG)

The Message (MSG)Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson
Advertisements

About dianarasmussen

Diana Rasmussen is a Faith Builder, Worship Leader, Veteran's wife, and Customer Service Rep
This entry was posted in Daily Post, Spirituality, Uncategorized, Videos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Applaud God

1. Pingback: The World Is My Playground | The Jittery Goat

2. Pingback: Playtime… | Life as a country bumpkin...not a city girl

3. Pingback: At a moment of Grace | theseeker

4. Pingback: Play time at the playhouse | JED's Playhouse

5. tom says:

A beautiful blog from a beautiful lady about a beautiful God!

6. findingmyinnercourage says:

Three little yet powerful words “God is Good!” Amen!

7. Pingback: Saturday Snapshot | Tommia's Tablet

8. Pingback: Playing in Words ‘n Pics | Words 'n Pics

9. Pingback: Twists | Historiefortelling

10. Pingback: My Playtime | A mom's blog

11. theresavesnesky says:

Ms. D I think I hear a song in that poem. Should we????
    Serve the Lord with Gladness…gorgeous.

• theresavesnesky says:

I love the lines “Enter with the password: Thank You” and “Make yourself at home”!!
      We could SKYPE write this pretty quickly

• It’s not mine – right from THE MESSAGE BIBLE. That is a great version to write music from – makes everything easier!

• theresavesnesky says:

Ya, I do need one. I usually stay away from translations. But I’ve noticed your use of this bible before, and I really think it stirs the creative juices!
        I hear you! We leave for our Thanksgiving get away on Tuesday evening, because I have to meet with my wrist surgeon early Wednesday morning. And there is no way we would be able to keep that appointment and get my mom, her makeup case, her wheel-chair, her potty chair and all of her clothes, not-to-mention my kids and their stuff packed in time to make it to Hershey, early Wednesday morning. Please say prayers I can have the operation procedure prior to Christmas! I want to be on the mend by Christmas!

12. seeker says:

Perfect, just perfect. God is good, All the time!

13. Pingback: Daily Prompt: Playtime | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss

Your thoughts are treasures...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s