Looks pretty from the outside – but there is a dungeon on the inside – with chains, gates, and bars.
And you are Rapunzel – trapped inside.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us SAFETY.
Here is my story of living in that Castle of Fear:
“Smothered by control
a tormented soul
trapped in his castle
her tears rolling mist
proof she exists
in Snow White Darkness”
~©2013 Diana Rasmussen~
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Daily Prompt: Safety First | Under the Monkey Tree
- Getting Back Up | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Unsafe At Any Speed | The Jittery Goat
- Dailypost/safety | annetteharris42
- A tale of two cities on 9/11 | Beth Byrnes
- Cat Pics : Safety First | Icezine