The Girl With the Mirror

I found this picture on Facebook.

One of my  friends posted it, and it has been ‘haunting’ me.

I don’t know why. Maybe it’s her eyes.

Who is she?

What is she reflecting?

Is she hiding?

What do you see?

your thoughts are always welcome here…

From: facebook

From: facebook

Advertisements

About dianarasmussen

Diana Rasmussen is a Faith Builder, Worship Leader, Veteran's wife, and Customer Service Rep

21 Responses to The Girl With the Mirror

1. Pingback: Ms. D Made it to the TOP 40! | Prayers and Promises

2. laurabennet says:

Wow. So much here. She’s only a part of her whole self. Amazing photography. Intriguing and a little creepy too. Like she’s disappearing.

3. Heidi Viars says:

This is a telling photo in so many ways … Something immediately struck me … a mirror only reflects in part who we are. If we focus on what others see in us, we eventually end up empty and hollow … Her eyes seem lost behind the mirror, even shallow, maybe disappointment in what she portrays to the world … definitely a haunting image … thanks for sharing it!

• That is awesome Heidi, that she focuses on what others see in her – wow, thank you. Holy Spirit is helping me see through all of your comments. Thank you sis.

• Heidi Viars says:

I think if I focus on what others see in me, I eventually give up who I am, who I was created to be … that picture will be in mind for a long time … not a bad thing … thanks again, sister, for sharing it

4. words4jp says:

I can certainly see where one could feel a bit freaked out by this photo. Beautiful but eerie at the same time.

5. Brad Stanton says:

awesome picture, it must have taken a lot of work to do it right

6. optimisticgladness says:

I said out loud when I saw this pic, “Woah….that is awesome.”

7. NieCat says:

I find it intriguing and spooky at the same time.

Your thoughts are treasures...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s