Be A Blessing
What has God blessed you with? Health? Money? Talent?
For me, the Lord has blessed me with the gift of music. I use that gift to praise Him as I lead the Worship Team at our Church. I also write and record music to help my sisters escape from Domestic Violence. And soon, I will be helping one of my sisters in the Lord start a Children’s Choir at Church. I am thinking we could do a Praise Dance thing too – I love when kids dance and sing. It reminds me of my days working at the School District in Special Ed. I used to lead the class in a “Large Motor Development” section. That meant we went down to the multi-purpose room with big balls and hula hoops and sang and danced! That was fun…
What about you – who have you blessed today?
Featured Image from: jeshurun777.blogspot.com
Photo Source: stevebowen.blogspot.com
- Glorious Ruins (justalittlel0v3.wordpress.com)
- The Blessings of Revelation (pbsministries.wordpress.com)
- I’m a blessed Survivor (leniedeleon.wordpress.com)
- What it really means to be blessed (jennamilazzo.wordpress.com)
- Showers of Blessing (wryhte.wordpress.com)