When I am fearful, I read the Psalms….they give me strength and peace.
This is from Psalm 34…
I bless God every chance I get;
my lungs expand with his praise.
I live and breathe God;
if things aren’t going well, hear this and be happy:
Join me in spreading the news;
together let’s get the word out.
God met me more than halfway,
he freed me from my anxious fears.
Look at him; give him your warmest smile.
Never hide your feelings from him.
When I was desperate, I called out,
and God got me out of a tight spot.
God’s angel sets up a circle
of protection around us while we pray.
Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see—
how good God is.
Blessed are you who run to him.
- Da Word- Psalm 34 (givemeda411.wordpress.com)
- Beauty of the Glow and the Psalms (kmoss12.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 34 Sung by Joseph Prince, Pastor (indigomoondazed.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 34:1 NKJV – Our sacrifice of praise (pagprayer.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 34 (reahluzuriaga.wordpress.com)
- Worship Leads to God’s Goodness – Whining to Destruction (warriorstriumphant.wordpress.com)