I had to give a key back today. Due to more complications with my leg, I had to quit my position. It was just a part time thing delivering bread to the grocery stores and retail stores in our area. I kinda messed up my ankle about 3 months ago, took a week off, and went back to work. Went to the Dr. yesterday for xrays. I’ve kinda been limping this last month. And after results she says I get to go see the Physical Therapist now. Yippee, right? Not really. I hate when I have to eat my own words.
Guess I get to do some ‘Singing in the Dark’ over here. Uggggh!
GOD’S PROMISE TO YOU
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10 NIV)
MY PRAYER FOR YOU
Help us with our weaknesses today. We surrender them to you. Help us love the process of living, even with a limp. Help us take off the rose colored glasses and give up the perfectionist attitude. Anoint us anyway, despite our limitations, in Jesus Name.
- The WORD Heals (dianarasmussen.com)
- Fear not for He is always with you (davidcampbelljr.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 43:5-6 Bible Verse of the Day (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- Words Of Spiritual Encouragement Is More Than Necessary! (renewedandrelieved.wordpress.com)
- Fear (sharingthelightblog.com)