This Way to the Fun

funI had to give a key back today.  Due to more complications with my leg, I had to quit my position. It was just a part time thing delivering bread to the grocery stores and retail stores in our area. I kinda messed up my ankle about 3 months ago, took a week off, and went back to work.  Went to the Dr. yesterday for xrays. I’ve kinda been limping this last month.  And after results she says I get to go see the Physical Therapist now. Yippee, right? Not really.  I hate when I have to eat my own words.
Guess I get to do some ‘Singing in the Dark’ over here. Uggggh!
What about you?  have you ever had an injury that needed PT?from cedarhillpt.com

GOD’S PROMISE TO YOU

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10 NIV)

MY PRAYER FOR YOU

Lord,
Help us with our weaknesses today.  We surrender them to you. Help us love the process of living, even with a limp. Help us take off the rose colored glasses and give up the perfectionist attitude.  Anoint us anyway, despite our limitations, in Jesus Name.

isaiah_41_10_by_kc_lynne-d4iq28r

Advertisements

About dianarasmussen

Diana Rasmussen is a Faith Builder, Worship Leader, Veteran's wife, and Customer Service Rep
This entry was posted in Spirituality, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to This Way to the Fun

1. findingmyinnercourage says:

I love the verse from Isaiah. God is good! Blessings on your PT my friend!

2. enitsirk24 says:

I had physical therapy a few times in my life. One time was after bunion surgery. My podiatrist left me in the hard flat shoe too long. I was sweating bullets that first visit as the therapist was trying to bend a toe that was not meant to bend anymore since the surgery.
    I love the verse from Isaiah. Great choice. Blessings on your upcoming PT.

3. Lori Lara says:

Take care…learn from my mistakes of pushing through the injury. It just gets worse.

I’m in PT for my badly torn hamstring. :/

But being forced to rest, I’m learning a lot of good things. God is so good like that. 🙂

4. Sorry that you are hurting Sis.. Remember, God works all things for good for those that love Him… and you know what He said about that bread “dough”… You know my situation and God has provided.. Just walk in faith. Use this time to work on your music and I will be praying for God to open the doors for both of us that He wants us to walk through… I will be praying for your health and wealth… Love ya

5. omtatjuan says:

This too will pass!

6. theresavesnesky says:

you know you’ve got one friend, who is sort of limping right beside you. But I’m limping on my left arm :)). I hope your feeling better, soon. Check out Name by GooGoo Dolls. I think this has a good kind of sound for either He Alone or You Took My Place Cindy wants more of a worship sound, thinks our “rock” attempts sound dated & the melody doesn’t match the lyrics.
    she hated both of these. But I don’t want to give up on them just yet, unless you do.

Later Mrs. Rasmussen.

T

Sent from my iPad

7. Heidi Viars says:

did not want to hit the “like” button 😦

8. Broken Halo says:

Hope you are better soon… ❤

9. dragonmommie says:

Sorry you had to give up your job. That is rough and terribly frightful in this economy. I’ve been searching for one and I’m beyond discouraged regarding the possibility of being hired by ANYONE. Still, God has a purpose for me but wondering if He will put some money in our bank account to pay the rent.

• The Lord promised to provide for his kiddos, show us the next step Lord! I’m praying for you too sis. 😉

• I know, I’m not the best at waiting either. I don’t have to like it, but I just have to do it. God is faithful, He will come through for us. And truthfully, I have to learn to lean on Him more. This self-sufficiency viewpoint is not helping me…

• dragonmommie says:

Still though, we can’t just sit and wait. God helps those who at least try to help themselves. We never know what action will lead to something. I’ve had times where I felt that God actually handed me a sandwich from someone at work who had one, but decided to buy lunch instead and offered it to me… I was literally starving. That was amazing to see. Even clothing my size seemed to drop out of the sky. But now, it’s different. It’s not just me, but my own family. Sigh. I’m taking every opportunity to network and ask people if they know of open jobs. I suppose that’s a step up from, well, not doing that.

Your thoughts are treasures...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s