a way out
Definition of ABANDON
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6 AMP)
I still struggle with this one. Being left too many times in my life has left an open scar, an open wound. Too many deserters in my Army. Help us Lord; bind up the broken-hearted, in Jesus Name.
- The psalm of courage (reflectionofamightyman.wordpress.com)
- Keeping in Perfect Peace! (1safeharborisjesus.wordpress.com)
- The Fire Within (julissamaria.wordpress.com)
- Plans Change and So Do People (nicolemcphate.wordpress.com)
- Lean In & Trust Him (livingmoreabundantly4christ.com)
- Trust the Lord (livelovelaughdancepray.wordpress.com)
- He holds you together! (truebeautyministries.com)