The Blood of Jesus for Protection

I know, some of you may think I’m nuts after this post.  But I am not.  I have seen the mighty right arm of The Lord and His protection in the middle of an argument with an abuser.

I used to lock myself in the bathroom and just rock.  Meanwhile he was outside the door screaming. I was arguing with God at the time.  I said, “God you told me you would protect me from the enemy, and that no harm would come to me, my children, and my tent.  I plead the Blood of Jesus over me and my children.  Protect us from this evil.”

He did. God is so faithful to his Word. There were times the abuser could not enter the room I was in.  There were times I would go in the kids room and Jesus came to shut the door.  He was whiter than white and the abuser could not enter.  There were times the abuser would go outside and start destroying my car.  God told me to lock him out, so I did.  The Police came and he had to explain why he was outside in a bathrobe.

There are times when only Jesus can help.  And He does.

here is a link to a very powerful prayer, I wish I would have had this when I was going through my abuse.

image

Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”

Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler
And from the perilous pestilence.
He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday

A thousand may fall at your side
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;

I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”  (Psalm 91:1-16 NKJV)

Advertisements

About dianarasmussen

Diana Rasmussen is a Faith Builder, Worship Leader, Veteran's wife, and Customer Service Rep
This entry was posted in Domestic Violence and Abuse, Spirituality, The Blood of Jesus and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to The Blood of Jesus for Protection

1. Pingback: The Blood of Jesus for Protection | justiceforkevinandjenveybaylis

2. Pingback: RESCUED!! When I Did Not Even Know That I Needed It! (Updated) | The Abuse Expose' with Secret Angel

3. wildninja says:

He is able to do more than we can ask or imagine. There’s nothing weird about miracles, or angels, or divine protection. We should believe that we are covered by it much more often. Psalm 91 is a wonderful expression of faith that we should take literally.

4. Paul H. Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

5. Sue C. says:

I believe it! I’ve had many incidents where He showed up or His angels to protect me. I’m still here because of His grace and protection. Praise be to God. He’s awesome!

Liked by 1 person

6. secretangel says:

Reblogged this on The Abuse Expose' with Secret Angel and commented:
    There is Power in the Blood of Jesus! Here is an amazing story of Jesus protecting a victim of abuse. Yes, some may think we are “nuts” but nothing is impossible with God. It is when we witness such miracles that the realization that all things are possible goes from being “head knowledge” to “heart knowledge”. Thanks Diana for sharing your story!!

7. keijo leppioja says:

So blessed in life to be wash aways our sin by Jesus blood and be takes to the familys of God to be rich in Christ by his emptines in the cross and be fild of the Holy Spirit are very well welcome and desired around the world in Jesus name ,thanks and bless, and pray,keijo sweden

8. john harris says:

God is powerful, wonderful and marvelous and I am believing HIM for miracles to take place in my life today.

9. john harris says:

Needind prayer for healing for my teeth and my entire dental situation and for GOD to bless me to find a nice godly wife. Thanks!

10. secretangel says:

This is still my favorite of all times!!! I am so glad that you reposted it. We serve an awesome God, my sister!! Nothing is impossible with God!!

11. Thank you Diana for this wonderful blessing! Your message always inspires! Have a wonderful week ahead my dear sister!

12. That had to be extremely frightening! Praise God that you were kept safe. 🙂

13. Reblogged this on Prayers and Promises and commented:

I had to change my theme for today. everything related to God or Jesus was blanked out in the AVID Theme….hmmmm.

My response – THE BLOOD OF JESUS WILL NEVER LOSE IT’S POWER!

14. Amen! Great post.. God Bless

15. how beautiful and perfect his protection, thanks for sharing

16. Pingback: Share the Love – June 2013 | Burning Fire Shut Up In My Bones

17. Broken Halo says:

I loved this, and would enjoy finding out more.

• I have been to counselors, I have been to 12 step groups. I have taken too many anti-depressants to count. I have been to the psych wards, more than once, looking for answers. I have tried suicide, unsuccessfully, thank you Lord. I didn’t want to die, I just didn’t know how to live.

Only reading and accepting what Jesus did for me have I found peace. Only He could understand and heal my heart. His blood makes me clean. It forgives me from what I have done wrong, and more importantly, it removes the guilt and shame from what others have done to me. Rape is wrong, child abuse is wrong. Jesus blood washes away the slime that comes from that. It removes the wrong that others have done, and makes me new.

• Broken Halo says:

I am so glad that you have found cleansing, and your refuge. I am so sorry you have had to experience the trauma and pain you have . Sending you gentle hugs…~*~

• Same to you girl, we have each had a difficult path. I have to believe something good will come of it – I got to meet you! 🙂
          and thank you, I needed that gentle hug…same to you.

18. Pingback: The Blood of Jesus for Protection | The Abuse Expose' with Secret Angel

19. Sharon J. Gramling says:

Diana, leaving links in comment sections is a pet peeve of mine but, in this case, I’ll do it because I know it contains a blessing. It’s a link to a post from my blog testifying of seeing Christ’s powerful blood at work first-hand, in the spirit realm. The link is: http://fortheseer.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-powerful-blood-of-jesus.html I pray you are blessed!

20. Amen! Amen! Amen!!! I too have been miraculously saved from my abuser as I prayed the most powerful prayer, Psalm 91. I have actually started a ministry and I encourage all victims of abuse to seek that intimacy with God that gains you entrance into that place of safety. You are NOT CRAZY and neither am I. We are both saved by the grace of God …

• Hallelujah, thank you Jesus! I started following your blog. Is this the ministry you are talking about? Please share with us, we would love to know more…

• Hi Diana!! I am so excited to see your post… Sisters in Christ, saved by the Blood and the Miraculous Hand of God!!! I would love to tell you more. Part of my ministry is Secret Angel Ministries. You can find it on facebook. But there is more…you can email me at secretangel.ps911@gmail.com and follow me on twitter at secretangel@secretangelps91….and yes, I was one of God secret angels crying out for help and found it in Psalm 91…unfortunately, there are many more victims out there who need to find this secret place that we found…. My book is currently in publication now and the majority of the proceeds will go into Secret Angel Ministries to help other abuse victims… Please email me. God Bless you!!!!

21. I posted this right away to my Facebook. Blessings to your home as you stay in the hiding place promised in Psalm 91. There is only one safe place in this world, and your testimony declares it!

22. Debbie says:

I don’t think you sound nuts at all .. .just wise and HIS. Thank you for sharing for all that may be in need of this prayer! God bless you!

23. seeker says:

I believe you that Jesus was present at the time you need Him the most.

Your thoughts are treasures...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s