Your WordPress.com dashboard is the nerve center of your blog: it’s where your ideas come to life, and your creativity gives them shape. As writers, artists, and thinkers, we know inspiration can be sporadic and those moments of genius are fleeting — they come and go, which means that sometimes your literary flame burns out, and those bursts of creation are short-lived.
The result? An abandoned idea. The dreaded draft, sitting in limbo, staring back at you. And so, we’re curious: what’s lurking in the drafts section of your dashboard?
Busted! Yes officer, I hoard Drafts! But when I saw your flashing red and blue lights I threw them all out the window. Well, ok I kept 1. You want to see it? Really? Am I in some sort of trouble here? No I do not have a license to carry it. Why do I need a license? Too much storage space, what do you mean? I only have one! Haven’t you ever startled a thought and then forgot what you were trying to say? Haven’t you ever changed your mind? or did you ever want to wait for the right time to post it? Or have you written something so personal that you are not sure you want everyone else to read it? Ok, ok, here it is. How much is this gonna cost me?
I love Reggae! Yep, too fun. I can’t play it, it’s that off-beat thing. At least not yet! So I always appreciate a musician who can! Voice of One brings God glory with every song!
Meet another Musician Friend of mine:
“Voice of OnE” From Tampa, FL USA
- The Ghosts in Your Dashboard | The Blogging Path
- Finish Me! | Queenie
- The Junk Drawer Part 3 | Fish Of Gold
- Big fat liar | I shall be a toad
- The Ghost of LA Woman | Riding Bitch
- Oh no, was I speeding? | Prayers and Promises
- The Ghosts in Your Dashboard | A Visceral Life
- “do you feel a thinking draft coming on?” yeth, I do | Lovin the Trip
- Daily Prompt: The Ghosts In Your Dashboard – Anam Cara | Pam Tanzey, Artist