- 550,756 hits
- Follow Prayers and Promises on WordPress.com
- Quotes for Christmas
- 7 quotes on Moving Forward
- Why Jezebels and Narcissits Spoil Every Holiday and How to Keep Your Peace
- Breaking the Spirit of Poverty
- Radical Faith in High Heels
- Thankful Quotes for Thanksgiving
- Doors of Opportunity are Opening for You
- Veterans Day Quotes to Honor Our Soldiers
- 6 Ways to Overcome Anxiety in the Chaos of Mass Shootings
- 10 Quotes About Grief
- Activism Anxiety behavior Boundaries Daily Post Deliverance Depression Domestic Violence and Abuse faith God Healing Hope Hurt in Church Jezebel Kingdom Authority Music Narcissism Photo Challenge Poetry Prayer Psalms Quotes Rejection Religion and Spirituality Spirituality The Blood of Jesus Uncategorized Videos Women Word from the Lord
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Buy Diana’s Book
dianarasmussen on Quotes for Christmas insanitybytes22 on Quotes for Christmas dianarasmussen on The Blood of Jesus in Spiritua… Lucila Gonzalez on The Blood of Jesus in Spiritua… dianarasmussen on Quotes for Fallen Soldier…
Diana Rasmussen is a Faith Builder, Worship Leader, Veteran's wife, and Customer Service Rep
Copyright 2013 Diana Rasmussen
Beware of liars, deceivers,
Pharisees and cheaters,
trying to steal your grace.
They act all religious, can quote you all the lines.
But they stab you in the back each and every time.
They focus on the law, the ministry of death.
Never pointing to the grace Jesus died to give.
They’re Killers of the Spirit in whitewashed graves,
Hypocritical and counterfeit in their ways.
Just a ceremony to keep them on the throne.
They steal from the widows, ignore the fatherless.
A great big show, cheap imitation of His grace.
Only feeding themselves, greedy with every breath.
Wolves in sheep’s clothing, waiting to devour the flock.
You’ll know them by their fruits, False Prophets till the end.