I would like to thank Shaun of Praying for one Day
for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Receiving an award from a fellow blogger is a gift. I know some don’t like to pass them on (and I have more to do, thank you Jesus), but I consider it an honor. Plus, we get to share with our readers other blogs that we read. I guess I look at it like that ‘help your neighbor thing’. So, thank you Shaun and Paul!
Shaun is a miracle in progress. I started following him earlier this year, and I stand amazed at what God is doing in his life! His blog is reaching so many people, and He has even started a new award here at WordPress – the WordPress Family Award. You are awesome Shaun!
And Paul and I just met about a month ago I believe. I love Paul’s refreshing honesty when he writes. We all have stuff, everyone of us, and Paul is brave enough to share his struggles. This is inspiring to me, it opens the door to me sharing my struggles and shortcomings. That is courage, thank you Paul!
Here are the official rules of acceptance:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I love listening to Indie Music. SoundCloud is my favorite, there are so many talented and anointed musicians in the world! It’s free, so get yourself an account today!
2. My family and I will be moving soon, the house we are renting is being put back on the market. Pray that God directs our steps to find our next home. Uggh, I hate moving.
3. My oldest daughter is getting married in Sept., so I need to find an awesome ‘Mommy of the Bride” dress.
4. I love to dig in the dirt and plant things. Not sure what we are going to do about a garden yet with this move thing…
5. I take a lot of cloud pictures, love to see the Majesty of God in nature.
6. I am kind of a paper hound with music and lyrics. I have a whole room upstairs with papers everywhere, projects yet to do, etc.
7. The last program I downloaded for the iPad was “Swipe”. It is really fun and lets you put words on pictures. I love all the different fonts, maybe I should have gone into media…