What is the Liebster Award?
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.”
A big thank you from Jubilee Journey for this award. I love reading Jubilee’s posts, she always puts a smile on my face. She is faithful, She is precious, and She is a fellow Princess!
Of course there are rules so here they are
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
RANDOMNESS FROM DIANA
1. I used to be depressed, a lot. I spent about 6 months in bed doing nothing, more than once. I was a walking shell, empty inside.
2. I am sooooo tired of snow, longing for warmth.
3. I am not a morning girl.
4. I am actually shocked that this blog is going so well. I really don’t talk this much!
5. I didn’t grow up in church. Yep, there’s a lot of stories I won’t share.
6. I have been homeless with kids. It was not fun. Lived in about 3 different DV Shelters.
7. I have a lot of instruments at my house, I guess I’m just a kid who likes to play!
8. I have colored my hair since I was 18. Today it’s brunette, but maybe not tomorrow.
9. I am kind of a book junkie – mostly non-fiction, christian, self-help. I knew I needed help, I just didn’t know where to go!
10. I am the oldest of three children.
11. I had to help my youngest daughter do a family tree, so I started on Ancestory.com. This is not my cup of tea, I don’t want to see another ‘green leaf’ ever! Well, only if it’s from a real tree!
11 questions from Jubilee
- Why did you decide to start your blog? I had a dream and God spoke to me that I needed to ‘quit playing church’ and talk about what He has led me through.
- How many countries or US states have you been to and stayed for at least one night? IL, WI, MN, ME, NV,NC, WY, FL, TX = 9
- What is your favorite National Park (or state/provincial)? I have been to Yellowstone, but I’m not too much of a park girl. I guess I watch too much CSI!
- How do you prefer to travel, auto, train, bus, plane, etc? Auto, love to see the country on a fun road trip.
- Have you ever had an epiphany? oh yeah, sudden appearances all the time here.
- What is your favorite movie (or genre)? Pay it Forward, love that movie
- If you wrote a book about your life what would you title it? Prayers and Promises
- What is your favorite landscape feature? Water- anywhere
- How do you think the world will end? That one is up to God, no man knows. But I do know we will all be changed in the twinkling of an eye, and we will meet Jesus in the air!
- What is your favorite food? Pizza
- When you search for blogs to read what search criteria do you use? I search by the TAGS. And I also like to click on the Gravatar on the bottom of each of the posts.
MY CHOICES FOR THIS AWARD:
I am choosing 11 people that are battling(or have battled) some form of depression, anxiety, addiction, abuse, or other mental illness. Having been there, I want to encourage these 11 (and all the rest reading this)
you are loved, you are special,
you matter, you are valuable
there is hope, and you can make it
10. Just Me
Questions for You
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. How does blogging help you?
4. Where would you like to visit?
5. Do you have a favorite verse/saying?
6. What is it?
7. Who is your favorite Band?
8. How do you relax or calm down?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. What is your favorite hobby?
11. Can I (and my followers) pray for you?
A song for you from a fellow musician: Richard Jensen of Aberystwyth, Britain (UK)