Beach, mountain, forest, or somewhere else entirely?
I love neon. I am like a moth to the light with neon. A while back the kids and I went to visit my mom and brother in Reno, NV. Mom had just had a heart attack, and we wanted to see Grandma Linda. 1900 mile road trip in a Toyota, me and two kids, that was fun!
My daughter took a lot of these pics while driving in the car. Some are kind blurry, but I like it that way. Sometimes my vision is blurry too. I added a few from the internet that remind me of Jesus. I think Jesus would like neon, it lights up the darkness.
Fun Facts About Neon
*The word ‘Neon’ comes from the Greek word neos, which means “new one”.
*Neon gas in a light, can last for 15 years, without going off.
*When excited electrically, neon gives off a bright red color, but the gas itself is colorless.
OTHER COOL PLACES TO VISIT TODAY:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Places – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- The Night-Sky, Rain Droplets and City Lights | Ramisa the Authoress
- Hey, Let’s Have A Coffee | The Jittery Goat
- Mafra Portugal. «Natalie Elizabeth Beech Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- Daily Post: Places | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Daily Prompt: Places | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- The Long Days Out | The Daily Dilly Dally
- The WordPress Weekend Roundup – WP Daily
- Dailly Prompt: Places | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Prompt: Places, Who Doesn’t Like The Beach? | Creative Mysteries
- places – BUBONICBOON
- Daily Prompt: Places ~ Napa Valley & Wine Country | I Am an Afterschool Special
- Daily Prompt: Places Tranquility | Lines by Linda
- A Convergence of Energies | Miss Pelican’s Perch
- The Isolated College Town | Liquid Matthew’s Development Blog
- DAILY PROMPT: BORACAY | aapatawaran
- Daily prompt – Places | Joe’s Musings
- Daily Prompt: Places « Mama Bear Musings
- None.. | ayimas
- Peace & Love on the Streets of San Francisco | Through the Peacock’s Eyes
- DP: Places | Life of Me and Mine
- From the roof of Oslo | Very Very
- Daily Prompt: Places | The Blogging Path
- Places, Faces | The Nameless One
- To the Moon! A Look at My Soul Sista | Short and Feisty
- Somewhere is fine | Spunky Wayfarer
- Daily Post: Places | Tommia’s Tablet
- Places | Drama Queen Under the Sun
- A View of the Beach by a Jersey Girl | Misifusa’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Places | Purple Rosemary
- The Daily Prompt | julianawoo47
Diana Rasmussen is a Faith Builder, Worship Leader, Veteran's wife, and Customer Service Rep. At her blog Prayers and Promises she shares from her heart on how to find hope in this crazy world!